Partner with SGIS to sponsor elements of the conference and increase your visibility, exposure and reputation with school leaders and teachers at Switzerland's International Schools.
Make an impact with today's and tomorrow's Swiss school leaders and influencers.
What SGIS offers sponsors at the Annual Conference
- Your sponsorship will be acknowledged across our conference marketing channels (all sponsors):
- promotional emails and newsletters;
- any social media posts;
- website conference page/s
- conference programme
- Banners at and during conference may be placed alongside catering (catering sponsors only)
- Banners at and during conference may be placed in the hall where a sponsored speaker is appearing, and mentioned in the speaker's introduction (speaker sponsors only)
- Preferred choice of table/display location (all sponsors)
- Logo and link displayed on conference website and programme and at the conference venue where appropriate (all sponsors)
- Sponsors will be acknowledged and highlighted in opening remarks
- Sponsors will be announced in a pre-conference mailing from the Board to named head teachers of member schools and thanked in a similar post-conference mailing
- Exclusive sole sponsor of the Apero: sponsor the catering at the social gathering on the Friday evening: CHF 5000
- Exclusive sole sponsor of morning or afternoon coffee and tea break: CHF 4000
- Exclusive sole sponsor of a speaker of sponsor's choice: CHF 5000 per speaker.
- Conference support sponsor (may be shared by a number of sponsors and will receive all benefits listed above except event/speaker-specific benefits): CHF 1000
(Sponsorship rates represent a contribution to the cost of the event or speaker; these are not indicative of the true cost of each event or speaker).