Office Technology and Communication
Professional and Personal Services
- Connect to your device to help or fix from my desk
Cyber Security, Safety and Privacy
- Ensure you are keeping your data safe and private
- Advice and suggestions of software that does what you need it to do to delight your customers
Device Selection and Setup
- Make sure devices have been set up the way you need them to be - which may well differ from the what the vendors of your kit have in mind,
Telephone and VOIP systems advice and guidance
- It won't be long before all telephone communications will be routed over the internet (VoIP - Voice over Internet Protocol). It doesn't have to cost a fortune and opens up more ways to collaborate and meet.
Professional and Personal Skills
- IT Service Management: keeping IT customer focused by designing, delivering, managing, and improving IT services for end-users;
- Cyber security good practice - Assessor for IASME Governance and Cyber Essentials.
- Proficient knowledge of all desktop environments;
- Remote infrastructure management;
- Fluent and extensive use of office suites including Microsoft 365, Google Workplace, LibreOffice;
- Website building with Drupal, Wordpress and Backdrop CMS with CiviCRM (PHP/MySQL), HTML/CSS (editing);
- Advocate of open source and collaborative methodologies;
- Desktop publishing, document layout and design, logo design.